How the Sundog Event Program Works
- Let us know what sunglasses and customizable accessories you are interested in. We’ll also need to know where the event is, the event date and the on-hand delivery date.
- We’ll get back to you to confirm inventory availability, help with alternate items if your choices aren’t available, and provide you with a quote.
- Once you’re happy with everything, we’ll need a few more details: logo artwork files, shipping and billing addresses, etc.
- We’ll reply with an artwork approval for you.
- You’ll need to approve the artwork, send us a purchase order, and eagerly wait for the sunglasses to arrive - all the while knowing that event participants will be so much better looking wearing their Sundog sunglasses!
Sunglasses + Case Options
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunglasses + Custom Accessories: Three weeks
Sunglasses only: As little as three days, but expedited shipping charges may apply.
We require logo files a minimum of three weeks before the on-hand date, and we typically complete artwork approvals within 48 hours. We require an email confirmation for artwork approvals a minimum of two-weeks prior to the event date.
A Sundog branded microfiber cleaning-cloth case is included with every pair of sunglasses at no charge with all in-line selected product. A generic soft case is included with items purchased from the Tournament Specials. Sundog branded soft cases are available for Tournament Specials for $1.99 each.
In-line Product – You can order 10% of overstock for the event. You can return these within two weeks of the event for a full credit if they are in resalable condition. Return shipping is at your expense. Please note we do not provide you with any extra customized accessories.
Tournament Special Product – You can purchase up to 12 extra pairs of glasses at an additional $5.00 per pair discount. This product can not be returned after the event.
Orders will be shipped with a packing slip and you will be invoiced by email.
An artwork setup fee of $50 is added to all customized orders. If the order is placed less than two weeks before the on-hand date then a $150 rush fee will apply.
Orders are shipped by UPS Ground/FedEx Ground unless otherwise noted.
A 50% credit card deposit is required at the time you issue a purchase order to start the custom artwork process. Upon credit approval, the remaining amount is payable 30 days from the on-hand date.