Frequently Asked Questions
Are spare parts available for purchase?
- In the rare event that a component requires replacement we will do our best to help you with concerns for CURRENT STYLES found on our website, so please open a Customer Care Ticket and provide information on the style name, number and where/when it was purchased. We are humbled by people who are loyally attached to a style that is many years old, but please understand we are continually evolving our styles, and we do not inventory discontinued style components.
How do I clean the lenses?
- Rinse your lenses under water. Gently clean the lenses with a lens cleaning cloth.
Are your lenses scratch-proof?
- All our styles have lenses that are resistant to scratching but none are scratch-proof. Scratched lenses are not covered under our warranty policy. Please keep your sunglasses in a case in order to minimize damage.
How do I know if the sunglasses will look good on me?
- Sundog sunglasses look great on everyone! Beyond providing you with ultraviolet light protection, eyewear is a fashion accessory and is dependent of personal taste. We make every effort to describe our products as accurately as possible.
What is your website purchase return policy?
- If you wish to return an item you may do so within 15 days of delivery to you for a full refund or an exchange. You will not receive a credit for any shipping charges as they are non-refundable. Any returned product must be in the original condition that it was delivered to you.
How can I pay for my order?
- sundogeyewear.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
What will my credit card statement say?
- Your credit card statement will say "SP * SUNDOG EYEWEAR".
Is my order subject to tax?
- Goods & Applicable state and county taxes are charged. Goods & Services Tax or Harmonized Sales Tax is charged on all orders in Canada.
How fast will I receive my order?
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: We do our very best to ship your order as quickly as possible using third party services. After consulting many of our customers, the majority prefer shipping without rush cost pricing. The time of day the order is placed will affect when it is processed, but to manage expectations we confidently state regular website orders on in-stock items are processed for shipment within three (3) business days via USPS First Class Package Service and tracking information will be provided. While the vast majority of orders arrive sooner, please allow up to ten (10) business days for delivery. Shipping times vary for special promotional offers. See specific offer for details.
How much will it cost me for shipping?
- We are happy to offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $65 and more. All orders below $65 are subject to $4.49 shipping charge. Please note that shipping rate is calculated based on the MSRP or posted "Sale" price after a discount/promo code has been applied.
What happens after I place my order?
- Once your order is placed you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive one, please check that you have entered in your e-mail information correctly. Please check your junk mail folder as well in case it was blocked by you e-mail provider.
- A member of our customer service team will verify your order and delivery information. Any incorrect information will result in a shipment delay.
- Your order is then packed and sent out to you. You will receive an e-mail when your order is shipped that contains the shipment tracking number within two (2) business days of your order.
Credit Card Transaction Fees
We are located in Canada and your transaction occurs in American dollars. Some US-based credit card companies levy a foreign transaction fee even though the purchase is in American funds. This happens very rarely and most of the time it occurs with low-fee credit cards. If you review your credit card agreement it should tell you the transaction percentage/flat fee.
The charge is not created by Sundog.